Thursday, May 10, 2012

Home to Heaven

Bill went home to Heaven in the early hours of Thursday, May 10th.
He was surrounded Wednesday evening with family & friends singing Praise Songs & Prayer. In his final moments, Sadie said, "I love you, Bill"...he gave his very last effort to reply, "I love you", and with that, breathed his last, here on earth...


Calling Hours will be Sunday, May 13th from 2-4pm and 6-8pm
at Tabone Komorowski Funeral Home
33650 Solon Rd.  Solon, OH 44139


Celebration Service of Bill's Life 
will be Monday, May 14th at 10am at Parkside Church 
7100 Pettibone Road  Chagrin Falls, OH 44023


Reception to follow at Solon Community Center 
35000 Portz Parkway, Solon OH 44139


Bill's body will be laid to rest on Tuesday morning, with honors as an Army Veteran.
...but his Spirit is already at home, in Heaven. He is made whole & in the presence of Jesus!


The following was Bill's reason for LIFE, hope in death, and prayer for you:
"Heavenly Father, your Word says I must be without sin to have a right relationship with You now, and for all Eternity.  Since there is no way for me to work and repay any of these offenses, I REPENT, now, of my sins and RECEIVE Your gift of Forgiveness through Jesus' death and Resurrection on my behalf.  I RENOUNCE my former, selfish ways and ask for Your Holy Spirit to come into my heart and RECLAIM my whole life!   In Jesus' Powerful and Precious Name I RECOMMIT my life to you."  Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment